Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

The display on my Kenmore range has a "locked" indicator and

The display on my Kenmore range has a "locked" indicator and none of my oven controls works. How do I unlock the controls?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today...

on some models to deactivate the oven lock feature press and hold the Stop/Clear or Clear/Off button for 3 seconds.A beep should sound and it should unlock.

try that and let me know, some are different and I am looking those up. also if theres a button next to the lock icon try holding that in for 5 seconds. I'll be back shortly. thanks , Bryan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you. we pushed the lock button for several seconds and the lock button was releasedm everything is resolved.

your very welcome , thanks and have a great holiday season. Bryan