Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My Asko dishwasher makes the dishes come out dirtier than when

My Asko dishwasher makes the dishes come out dirtier than when I put them in. They are covered with a white sandy deposit .The drain is clean, but I don't know where that white deposit is coming from
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today can you start this and let it fill then open the door and tell me how much water is in the bottom in inches after its full ? also do you have a model number ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Model # XXXXX XXXXX Just started it. I'm not sur how long it takes to fill

okay it takes a few minutes, just let it fill then open the door and look.
I was wondering if you still need help ?If so please let me know. thanks. Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I haven't received any help-I already knew my model # XXXXX measuring the water level did nothing to solve the problem! The dishwasher sounds normal, has hot water, drains completely-no water in the bottom- but the dishes come out dirtier. I can't find out why.

okay but how much water was there after it filled ? not how much drains out.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

filled-about an inch, all of it drains out when the cycle is done.

okay, the reason its not cleaning well is theres not enough water . this should be at least 1and 1/2 to 2 inches inches deep. anything less than that and theres no water pressure and thus dirty dishes. (not washing and rinsing) you need to replace the water inlet valve. Water Inlet Valve(NNN) NNN-NNNN        Main Product View heres a link to the part. thanks , Bryan