Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

sub zero refrigerator will not start

sub zero refrigerator will not start

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

do you have a model number ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

KSSC42QMS01

this comes up a Kitchen aid refrigerator is that correct ? what is the part number you replaced ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, it is a kitchenaid.

okay , you replaced this ? what does this do when you turn it on ? any sound at all ? are the fans running and lights on ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No fans and no sound. The control flashing 20 on freezer & 1 on refrigerator.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Did not receive last response.

I sent one but you sent one to me before I could finish and it erased my whole answer. you need to replace the control board. its up in the top near the compressor, you can order this @ http://www.appliancepartspros.com/whirlpool-cntrl-elec-w10219463-ap4411082.html
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I just want to make sure we are making the right decision. This control board replacement will definitely repair the refrigerator?

yes . this refrigerator is a nightmare to work on though , there are three different boards, one is an inverter board for the compressor, one is a power board but you have power because the display it lit, theres also the interface which you replaced and then the control board which controls everything.