Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized
70080267

My Samsung dv209aew/xaa will not start physically. The control

My Samsung dv209aew/xaa will not start physically. The control panel(visible electronics) work fine. There are no error codes, the door is shut, the lint filter is clean and in place, the child lock is not engaged. Have unplugged for 60 seconds- no help.

Appliance Parts :

Hi my name isXXXXX have been an appliance repair tech since 1992.
With what you have done already, the only issue is the relay on the board is not making up.
If you have lights you have power, the thermo fuses are ok because you have lights, and no error codes, indicate a bad relay on the main control pcb. Part# DC92-00162B
You can gain access by removing the rear top screws to the top. slide top off to rear. And then you can gain access to the screws for the control board. Repair help video: http://youtu.be/N9rU046503M
End it around 45 seconds

Sears has one in stock http://www.searspartsdirect.com

Or you can do a Google search for best pricing.

.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for the help. Part is ordered, but will not get here until next week. If it fixes the problem I will let you know.

no problem, thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Part come this morning. I installed. Same problem I had before I installed the new part. What is plan "B"?

have you ohmed out the thermostat on the heater? The heater will be located in the front bottom. There will be two thermo's, check both of them for resistance.