Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My gas stovetop burners cook to hot! Evne on low thing wil

My gas stovetop burners cook to hot! Evne on low thing wil still stay at a high boil. How can I adjust the burners down?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

are all the burners like that ? has it always been like that ? is the natural gas or propane ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Natural gas & it is brand new. We just moved into the house & are renting The manuals were still inside the oven.

okay , this cant be adjusted like the old style ranges. these have orifices that are sized according to your gas supply. they are not adjustable. you may have a regulator issue. this would need to be checked by a tech unfortunately. I wish there was more I could do sorry. you need to call the landlord and have him send someone out.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX to at least try.

I understand, if there was a way i would let you know, happy holidays and thanks, Bryan
I see this question is still open , Do you still need help or are you all set? If you are all set please rate me 3 or above so I get credit for helping you. thanks and best wishes, Bryan