Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

ok i have replaced water inlet valve and the water level sensor

ok i have replaced water inlet valve and the water level sensor and it still over fills with water, any sugestions? :)

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

what you need to do is take the rubber hose back off the water level control up it the control panel and used compressed air to blow the line through into the drum. the most common cause for you issue is the line gets blocked and no air pressure can travel up the hose to shut the water off. you can try to blow through the hose with you mouth but usually it takes compressed air strong enough to clear it. that should fix your issue. its very common on this machine. thanks , Bryan.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok i will try that thanks!! :)

no problem, if you replaced both the valve and the water level control I'm pretty confident thats your issue, we have to do this a lot on those machines.