Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

MDB6600AWW, water enters and drains okay. Dishes do not seem

MDB6600AWW, water enters and drains okay. Dishes do not seem to get wet and remain soiled.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you start this and let it fill then open the door and tell me how much water in inches is in the bottom ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

3/4 to 1 inch

okay thats why the dishes are not getting clean. theres not enough water. there should be water up to and above the heater slightly. when the water is low theres not enough water pressure to clean the dishes, you need to replace the water valve . Water Inlet Valve 6-920534 Alternate Product Viewits electronic and isnt opening fully to let enough water in. this is a timed filled cycle heres a link to the valve. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Water-Inlet-Valve/6920534/1515140?modelNumber=MDB6600AWW remove the access panel under the door in the front and the valve is right there. thanks and best wishes, Bryan