Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I had an LG oven model LRE30451ST. Two of the burner on/off

I had an LG oven model LRE30451ST. Two of the burner on/off buttons do not consistently work. Sometimes they work, sometimes not.

Oven controls for bake, oven light, proof, cook/warm work sometimes, not always. Looking for solution so I can buy the right replacement part.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Can you tell me what you mean by don't work? Do the buttons not even respond when you push them? Or does they beep back at you and just not turn the burners on? Or do they act like everything is working, but the burners just won't heat?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The bake and cook and warm do nothing, no response at all. The burners do not beep when thry do not work, but do beep when they will. Sometimes you can get the burners to work if you press around the buttons.

There have been no isssues with the burners heating, when the buttons work.
OK so this is just a touchpad that is going faulty. Unfortunately your touch control panel will need to be ordered and replaced and below is a link to the part you'll need to order for your model.

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.