Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

whirlpool washer la5800s wont expel water. Ive replaced the

whirlpool washer la5800s won't expel water. I've replaced the timer and it still doesn't work
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Does the washer stop just before the drain and spin cycle and won't advance to the end?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes. It fills and agitates but stop completely when it gets to the next cycle

Ok so this means that your washer has stopped for a safety reason. It think that the lid isn't shut. The lid switch has failed if your lid is shut so below is a link to the lid switch you'd need to order for your model number.

CLICK HERE

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.