Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My dryer will not start. I give me an error code F2. I have

Customer Question

My dryer will not start. I give me an error code F2. I have replaced the electronic board and I am still getting the F2 error code.
I have a Whirlpool Moded WED6400SWO.
Is there a different problem that I am not aware of that is not spelled out in the manual?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Can you tell me which part number you replaced please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Part Number 8563974

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 years ago.
OK so that is the part that you should have replaced. So unfortunately if you still have the error, make sure that the polarity on your house plug isn't reversed (neutral and power are swapped around). If that's not an issue, the main relay control board that this interface touch control attaches to is giving out a false error and you'll need to replace the main relay board I'm afraid.

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.