Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My Crosley washing machine M-CAWS1423400 S-FY3761253 continues

Customer Question

My Crosley washing machine M-CAWS1423400 S-FY3761253 continues to leak water into the tub when the washer is off and the faucets to the hoses are turned off.
Does this indicate a part to be replaced? How do I get into the area where the problem is?
If this is a needed replacement, where do I order the part.

Thank you,
Archie Ritchie [email protected]
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So unfortunately have a faulty electronic water valve which is not sealing up and needs to be ordered and replaced. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE

Now to get to the valve for replacement, you'll need to remove the entire outer shell of the washer. This is actually made by Whirlpool for Crosley so below is a video that shows you how to remove the outer shell so that you may replace the valve assembly.

CLICK HERE for video

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.