Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Hi, own a WP washer GHW9400PL4, unit has no power, door was

Hi, own a WP washer GHW9400PL4, unit has no power, door was locked, I took off bottom panel, found latch and released to remove clothes, checked breaker and outlet, both good, display non responsive, tried holding end of cycle button, didnt I at the mercy of a 2-4 week lead time on a new board? Any other things I can try? Thanks..
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! There is a power filter that may have failed, as well. Do you have a meter to test for voltage?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no i do not

With no meter, it will be a guess. I can link you to both parts from a company that will allow you to return them for a 100% refund, no questions asked, if you wish. That applies even if they are installed
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok, but does your past experience tell you its a dead board, based on my description of the problem?

Yes, I would suspect the board before the filter. Unless, of course, you have had power surges or other activity in the power supply to your home. The correct boar for your model is available below. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. If you need additional help or clarification, please let me know. I will work to earn your highest rating! You may refer back to this question for as long as necessary after rating, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, until your problem is resolved.