Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

G.E. WASHER CANNOT GET ANY THING TO OPERATE BUT THE WA

G.E. WASHER CANNOT GET ANY THING TO OPERATE BUT THE WATER-PUMP

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Let's try a motor reset and see if that restores operation. Try the reset at the link below and let me know what happens, please.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

WELL HAVE TRIED THAT SEVERAL TIMES ;; NO RESPONSE ;

NO POWER TO WATER VALVES ;; TRIED TO BLOW THROUGH THE WATER LEVEL HOSE STILL NO WATER

Have you removed the front panel to inspect the light on the motor board?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

YES DO NOT SEE ANY LIGHTS ON SIDE OF MOTOR

CHECKED FOR THE IN LINE FUSE ;; NOT IN THE WIREING TO MOTOR

The fuse is in there, it is about 6-12" above the motor connector and is just a wide spot in the wiring.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I HAVE UN-TAPED ALL THE WIRES AND INSPECTED THEM FROM THE CONTROLL TO THE MOTOR ;; CAN T SEEM TO FIND IT;;

I HAVE SEEN THEM BEFORE ;

The Instruction Sheet below shows about the area they are in.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

WELL DON TKNOW WHAT TO SAY HAVE REMOVED ALL RESTRAINTS TAPE ;; AND EVEN CHECKED FOR CONUITY ON ALL THE WIRES FROM CONTROLL TO MOTOR ALL HAVE CONUNITY;

Well, if you have no power from the control to the motor and the wire tests good for continuity, the control is faulty. I would recommend replacing the control, pictured and available below. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Control <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. If you need additional help or clarification, please let me know. I will work to earn your highest rating! You may refer back to this question for as long as necessary after rating, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, until your problem is resolved.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

HAVE GOT 115V AT MOTOR ON WHITE TO RED WIRE W/BLK STRIPE

AND FROM WHITE TO RED 115 V ISN T THERE SUPPOSED TO BE SOME LED LIGHTS ON MOTOR ;; DON T SEE ANY ; ON THE SIDE

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

DRIVE TUBE HAS CIRCUIT AND 7.5 OHMS TO IT

Okay, so the voltage to the motor is present but the motor is not powered, which means the motor controller is faulty. The shifter coil tests good, so it is not shorted. The motor is available below.

Motor <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

EITHER WAY IT IS GOING TO BE KINKA EXPENSIVE TO REPAIR;

THE MOTOR IS ABOUT 200.00; AND THE BOARD IS ABOUT 125.00

DOES THAT BOARD COME WITH BOTH ; THE SELECTOR AND THE

POWER BOARD THAT IS STACKED ON TOP OF THE OTHER ??

Yes, but if you have power down to the motor, the board is not at fault, the motor/inverter board assembly is
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

DOES THAT BOARD COME TO GEATHER ; BOTH BOARDS ??

Yes, just as pictured below.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE LED LIGHTS ON THE MOTOR

DO SOME OF THEM HAVE LIGHTS AND OTHERS DO NOT HAVE THE LIGHTS ;; SEE A COUPLE OF HOLES IN THE DRIP SHIELD BUT NO LIGHTS OR WIRES TO IT ????

The light is under the cover on top of the motor.