clayton5711
clayton5711, technician
Experience:  25 years in appliance repair factory trained on Speed Queen, Maytag and more

wascomat w73 fast cycle

wascomat w73 fast cycle
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Michelle

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I can wait longer, Thanks

Expert:  Gina-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Best,

Gina~Moderator
Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

If you are, can you tell me what the problem is and if there were any error codes?

Also, after replacing the timer and pressure switch, was there any change?

Thanks

Rob

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I still have the same problem, in fact i took the entire control with all relays and program timer from a working machine and the problem of the fast prewash/wash & rinse's continues.

Thanks

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Im sorry, you still haven't told me what the problem is that this machine is experiencing, other than its something to do with the rinse and the prewash.
If you can explain the problem I may be able to help you

Thanks
Rob

PS, can you also give me all the details from the data plate please

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the timer rapid advances thru the complete wash and rinse. it should take at least 30 min. but only takes 5 min. model #w4714525-1 that is all i have.

it is a wascomat commercial wanher.

Expert:  Rob replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thanks for the description of the fault.
I have not come across this issue, so will opt out.
If any one else has an idea, they will respond to you

Thanks
Rob
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok, Thanks

Expert:  clayton5711 replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX to help you with this is this a coin operated or a non metered if the machine is non metered it uses a push to start switch to turn it on an also to rapid advance and the start switch would be the reason for the malfunction if so equipped, if equipped with a coin meter it should not have the rapid advance optioni would suggest changing the coin meter

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

this is a coin operated machine, it has no rapid advance switch.

no but it has a coin meter the last part of my message states that i recommend to you to change it swap it out from another machine as a test, this should not be that difficult to solve there is only so many parts on a wascomat model like yours and most come prewired eliminating a wiring error
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That is one thing that i did not change, I will try that and let you know.

Thanks

Expert:  replied 1 year ago.
ok get back with me please
clayton5711, technician
Experience: 25 years in appliance repair factory trained on Speed Queen, Maytag and more