Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.

how do I put the foot break on a kithcen aid refrigerator?

how do I put the foot break on a kithcen aid refrigerator? We had it installed yesterday and it rolls out when you open the doors.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

Look in the fresh food section up near the top for model/serial sticker and post the model number. I need the model to be able to see the diagrams.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

model: KFCS22EVMS7

Brian if you will look below I have arrowed the stops for you, they are located right behind the kick panel you have remove and are probably screwed up tight to the bottom of the refrigerator. If you are looking down on the part from above take a pair of pliers and turn that part clockwise. It will unscrew then to the floor. You want to hit the floor with it finger tight and then turn it one turn to set it.

That will take care of it.

If you find my answer satisfactory please login if you are not already logged in and leave an ok or better rating.