Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a bosch dishwasher, model number shu3336uc/u06. all

I have a bosch dishwasher, model number shu3336uc/u06. all the lights are on and it has a burning smell.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

The pan isn't giong to have anything to do with this problem. Unfortunately there is nothing that would make all the lights on your control panel come on except a shorted control board inside the door. That control board will need to be ordered and replaced and these boards are known for catching on fire so I would turn the circuit breaker off if you're smelling a burning odor. It appears that this board was under a recall so the good news is that the board will be replaced at no charge. For recall information call Bosch 1.800.448.2340, Opt. 2 .

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.