Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

washer is taking in water. is going to is wash cycle then is

washer is taking in water. is going to is wash cycle then is stops i hear a noise like a jet for a while . the cloth are left soaked wet.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do you have a model number so that I can better assist you? And is this a front load or top load washer?

Also, even though the clothes are still wet, is the tub still draining out all the water?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

model LTF214oFS front loader , no the tub is not drain all the water

OK perfect, thank you. This washer will not even attempt to spin if it can't drain the water, so it sounds like the unit isn't draining which is causing your problems. To access the drain pump, you'll need to pull the washer forward. Unplug the washer and remove the screws coming in from the back holding that center access panel on. Set the access panel asside and look under the drum toward the front of the washer on the left side. The drain pump is mounted to the floor under the drum in this location. You will need to disconnect the drain hose and be ready because all the water in the tub will start coming out, so have a wet vac or lots of towels. Remove the drain pump and check for blockages. Remove the hose between the tub and the pump. There is a plastic catch inside this hose that gets clogged with lint often, so clean everything out and if you still have problems, replace the drain pump itself. Otherwise, you should be good to go once everything is cleaned out.

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.