John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Water is pouring out of the water dispenser- what do we d

Customer Question

Water is pouring out of the water dispenser- what do we do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is Woody, thank you for choosing our service.
May I have the units model number to better assist you ?

If you open the door it will be on the units interior fresh food right sidewall .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Do we have to pull the drawer out?

if you open the freshfood door it will be on the interior wall up top
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Woody,

Are you working on our problem?

I will if you give me the model number ,but I have to know which product you have .
Did you get my last post about where the model number is located?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ZlSB360DRJ GE Monogram side by side built in refrig

Are you inthe U.S ?
That number does not show in GE data base ,and I checked three differant parts dealers and it did not come up as a good number there either!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

We are looking at the product registration card and that it the number it shows. The serial number is DMO 32962. The number on the refrigerator in the bottom drawer is ABS35111.

can you check it once again please? ZlSB360DRJ make sure it is correct
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Z l SB360DRJ is the # on the product registration card.

nope sorry I will opt out hoping some one else can figure this out .
Here is what GE shows

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.
Hello, have you shut the water off? This model is built in so the shut off is going to be behind it or if they plumbed water from downstairs it may be downstairs.

You may have to shut the main water off for the time being?