gst85, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  i have over 15 yrs experience in home appliance repairs and installs

Neptune washer smells moldy, has trouble getting the load balanced

Customer Question

Neptune washer smells moldy, has trouble getting the load balanced enough to spin & now it started leaking?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  gst85 replied 3 years ago.
Hi there. my name is juan and i will assist you with your problem. could you see where the leak is coming from? and do you have the full model number please? thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

MAH6500AWQ is the model number. I can't tell where itis leaking, but I restarted it so in a 1/2 hour. This has been a smelly weak appliance for some time. Is & don't need or want a lot of options.

Expert:  gst85 replied 3 years ago.

Okay. so what you can do about the odor is use try a product called AFFRESH. i recommend it to all customers that have this issue, i will get you the item number for that in just a few minutes. if you cannot see where it is leaking from then i would suggest that you remove the front cover so that you can take a look underneath the tub and see if the leak is coming from the drian pump or if it may just be a torn pump or drain hose. are you comfortable working on it yourself?

Expert:  gst85 replied 3 years ago.
Hi are you still with me?
Expert:  gst85 replied 3 years ago.
Expert:  gst85 replied 3 years ago.
If you have no further questions and if i have been helpful, please rate me with positive ratings. if you do not intend to leave a positive ratings then please do not rate me at all. thank you and have a great weekend.