Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

home cloths washer

Customer Question

home cloths washer
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

This gasket can be replaced without removing any panels if you're handy. Now if you need more room, then you'll need to remove the top panel, the control panel, and then the front panel. Either way, below is a video of a Bosch washer (yes I know you have a Samsung), but replacing the gasket is the exact same process for both Bosch and Samsung.

CLICK HERE for video

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
video was partly correct. had to take red bricks off. could not get seal to stay on plastic ridge. had to call appliance man. between the two of us we were able to get it on. i was not able to get you to answer on line.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 years ago.
I'm not sure why you gave me an unwarranted bad rating since I can not control the problem that your appliance gets, but I do not receive credit for helping you if you do not choose one of the top 3 ratings, so is there anything else I can help you with today to possibly improve your rating?