Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized
70080267

I have a Whirlpool Quiet Partner II. When I push start, it

I have a Whirlpool Quiet Partner II. When I push start, it will begin washing for about 10 seconds and then it just shuts off all on its own. I have tried the secret reset code on it but it has not worked.

Appliance Parts :

Hi my name isXXXXX have been an appliance repair tech since 1992.
Do you have the complete model number off the dishwasher? Should be located inside of the inner door frame. Thanks!

I have moved this to a Q&A board for better results and faster. Please respond back when you can and i can get back to you asap. Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The model number is XXXXX
Is there any lights flashing or lit up when the machine turns off?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
When the machine starts it looks normal. When it shuts off there are no lights on whatsoever. Before I replaced the fill valve assembly I was getting the flashing clean light.
Sounds like to me the door switch is loosing contact. If the door switch is not made up, it will blank the lights out and shut off. I would change the door switches part # (NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>You will need to order (2) and replace both. Even though they click and make up, they could be internal under load break on the small contacts.

You can find them on RepairClinic.com or do a Google search for best pricing.

Gain access through the inner door and control are by removing all screws.

Rating my response does not close this question. After you rate me you can continue to ask follow-up questions at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. If you need anything else, please just let me know at any time.