MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician

I was cleaning my Kitchenaid gas top and now two left burners

I was cleaning my Kitchenaid gas top and now two left burners will not turn on. I can see and hear the ignite mechanism working and smell gas but the burners will not go on. Did I get something wet when cleaning?
You probably did, and there is nothing to fret over. Once the wayward water dries up this will work fine. The water bleeds off the spark from where it should be going is what is happening.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I cleaned my stove top last night so I think it is dry . Now all 4 burners will not ignite . Maybe be the pilot light is out but I cannot figure out how to get to it. I lifted the entire stove top up and the whole stove top is encase, there is no way to get into it

Do you hear the sparking?i Is there power to the outlet this is plugged into? Are all the burner caps in proper position? There is no pilot light- that's the reason for the spark.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
All the burners are working properly except the burner I cleaned. If I turn it on till I hear the clicking and put a match to it the burner will ignite but only with a match
Either the igniter area is still wet below the top or there is a problem with the spark being generated for that burner. All burners spark when any one is lit. I still think water is the issue- too coincidental.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
How long will it take to dry? If it still spent work what can it be?
It may take another day. If still no spark then it will need to be disassembled to find the problem. This is a simple product.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thanks for your help. If need be could you help me disassemble it?
Sure, but lets see what happens tomorrow as there is no point in making this a big deal if it's nothing.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thank you.
So, is this settled? I was there to answer whatever you asked, so a positive reply for the service would be appreciated.