MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

ra-pjm

How do I change the light bulb in my Dacor CPS130S oven.I cannot get the glass lens that covers the light off..Thanks
The covers get seized on over time as grease and food vapors get in the the threads. If you cannot work the cover free by unscrewing it then just replace the whole lamp assembly for $35 by removing the 2 screws that hold it in place. Why take all year to do something so easy? Turn power off first of course.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my oven does not even have the screw in light assembly you referred to. The lens fits up into the top of the oven...no way to remove as per your answer

There are 2 screws that hold the socket assembly to the oven cavity. Go to apdepot.com and look up part #86123 to see what it looks like. If the screws have corroded away then you will need to do whatever is needed to resolve this as there is no magic solution for that issue.