Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized
70080267

I have a GE spacemaker drop in..The oven is not working..and

I have a GE spacemaker drop in..The oven is not working..and my dealer says he cannot get parts. Can you help?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

do you have the model number ? what parts do you need ? do you know ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Model # XXXXX XXXXX a thermostadt, a control board and an overlay. My question is how to get those parts???

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

So far, I have no answer..so of course I am not satisfied. I need to know where to get those parts..

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Am I going to get an answer?

Hi my name isXXXXX have been an appliance service tech since 1992.
Let me help you on where the tech opted out. The thermo (sensor) is part# (NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>Can be found at Repairclinic.com (it says whirlpool but GE is same on this part but cheaper in Whirlpool brand), The overlay is #WB7K24 can be found on RepairClinic.com go there and type in the part number
The control board is #WB27K5140. The control board has been discontinued from GE, but Core Centric on Ebay rebuilds the board if you want to keep the range. Here is the link for the EBAY item for the repair service on the part.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GE-WB27K5140-Range-Control-REPAIR-SERVICE-/160922532178?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2577baf952

Sorry for the previous issue, but please rate my answer for these correct information.
I greatly appreciate your rating in advance:
Rating my response does not close this question. After you rate me you can continue to ask follow-up questions at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. If you need anything else, please just let me know at any time.
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience: Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I see where you are trying to respond but it is not coming through..Do I have to send my board to them to have it rebuilt.

Yes, you have to send it in after you purchase the service. Usual turn around is 4-7 business days they claim.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

And they are reliable?

Yes, i use them on a weekly basis, and plus you have the power of Ebay and Paypal for refunds and customer service if you are not satisfied. No risk fail, in my book.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am trying to contact you with the info you aske for..IS this really you?

Are you not seeing the responses?