Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I entered this earlier but lost thread in restoring log-in

I entered this earlier but lost thread in restoring log-in credentials to make payment:
Kitchenaid dishwasher makes noise, KUDM0ITJBL0. I ran diagnostic cycle and noise started when rinse cycle indicator came on- but still wasn't sure how to read that result. I replaced dispenser about a year ago. It appears to be motor but not sure.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

what kind of noise is this making ? a rattling ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

whinning sound like maybe a bearing -

okay, Yes this is a common issue on these. sometimes its just a piece of glass or something in the chopper assembly.Food Chopper Assembly(NNN) NNN-NNNN        Main Product ViewI'm giving you two links. one is for changing the chopper assembly and shows you how to get to it. Chopper Video... and the other is for ordering and replacing the pump assembly... Circulation Pump Motor W10239404 Main Product View hope fully its just something in the chopper. heres the link for the pump in case you need to replace it. it will be one of the two. thanks and best wishes, Bryan