Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My 5 year-old Bosh dishwasher does not get dishes clean. Ive

My 5 year-old Bosh dishwasher does not get dishes clean. I've tried using Oxi-clean boost and other products, but nothing seems to work. This was not the case until recently. We have hard water, but until recently Oxi-Clean boost has helped get them clean. They seem to come out dirtier than when before being washed.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you start this and let it fill then open the door and tell me how much water in inches is in the bottom ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, I will do that now.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Technician not available right now to help.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

There is very little water in the bottom of the washer, as it starts washing. Probably not even an inch.

Hi I'm here, the system is a little slow, sorry. okay. what has happened is the hard water has clogged you water inlet valve and your not getting enough water in the alotted time.can you get me the full model number so i can look up the valve ? thanks , Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The dishwasher is a Bosch, model #SHE44C06UC

fantastic! okay this is the valve. Water Inlet Valve 425458 Main Product View the fornt of the machine has an access panel under the door. remove that shut the water off under the sink and replace the valve. hers a link to order it. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Water-Inlet-Valve/425458/1105846?modelNumber=SHE44C06UC%2F17 thank you and best wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX think I need any additional information.

okay have a great night . thanks .