Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Hello have a maytag refrigeration model MFI2568AED the control

Hello have a maytag refrigeration model MFI2568AED the control did read off off, we were able to reset it and now the ref. doesn't cool

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good afternoon, so you say you were able to reset this but its not cooling ?

Do you hear any fans running ? is the compressor starting ? The digital readout is back on correct ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The digital read out reads 0 and 36 , I do not hear the fans running

okay but the digital control does work ?unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes and then plug it back in, if it doesn't start this means the main control board has failed if you don't hear anything running. Main Control Board 12920710        Main Product Viewits the high voltage board, click this blue link and its number 13 on the diagram. you can scroll down and order it there also. its needs to be replaced. thanks and best wishes, Bryan.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello once again I have the same problem but have forgotten how we fixed it the last time. I have unplugged the ref and now the fan is not working. I can't remember how we reset the controls

Did you replace the board last time ? Is the control dead (digital readout )