Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My washer is beeping when no button is pressed. When there

My washer is beeping when no button is pressed. When there is laundry washing it will also beep randomly in the middle of the cycle. How do i fix this?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get us the model number so we can better assist you ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

does this go through the whole wash cycle and rinse/spin and complete a load? do the clothes feel like they spun out good ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, the wash goes through a complete cycle, and spins through. it will just beep randomly throughout the cycle, and say error on the timing display. and when there is no load in it still beeps.

okay are any lights flashing while this beeps? is the an error code you can read ? like F and a number ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It only flashes Err and then goes back to the time

okay give me a few minutes, I'll be back shortly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it means that your control board thinks it's in (child safety lock mode). press and hold the "select" and "options" button together for 10 seconds , if that doesn't work the control panel is shorting and will need to be replaced. this can be order at if this control gets worse. thanks and best wish, Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

your very welcome, have a great day.Thanks . Bryan