Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized
70080267

Bosch Dishwasher SHX4AP02UC/05 - I push start button - acts

Customer Question

Bosch Dishwasher SHX4AP02UC/05 - I push start button - acts like it is draining, and then within 2 min, it beeps and says its clean?
I have replaced the main control board, thinking that was the problem.
Sometimes after 3 or 4 attempts it will start?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your question .

Which control did you replace the one in the door or the one under the unit?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Actually I have replaced both -

OK Do you have part number of the parts ?

UPPER ?

LOWER?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ApplianceZone.com Items
1 Dishwasher Control Unit - 701523 (Bosch) Lower control unit

Bosch 676479 Upper control unit

OK they are both the correct part numbers , And so we have to assume they are good parts .

And it appears to drain no matter what cycle you choose correct?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Correct

ok I feel you have a stuck keypad on the console .

The cancel button on the is model is which button from left to right on the console?

Hopefully this is your last question ! we are getting there.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The Start button on the far right is also the reset/Cancel button - you hold it down for 3 seconds. All the buttons click and respond as expected?

We have to assume the controls are good so the only other thing it can be is the start /cancel button.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Click Here for the part info .

And I will assist you when you get the part if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The upper control unit has all the buttons - The start/cancel button function as intended? Perhaps another tech has come across this problem?

Then I will opt out hoping another expert will assist you !
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok - thank you

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 2 years ago.

I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the Professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new Professional to assist you with your dishwasher, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Rachel

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am ok with continuing to wait for an answer -

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Rachel

Expert:  Appliance Parts replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX have been an appliance repair tech since 1992.
I can send you a link i have downloaded for a test program to walk through some steps.It is to large to upload to JustAnswer. If you would be satisfied i will upload it to 4share.com
Let me know, thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I think this sounds good - I assume its the test sequence for this unit?

Here is the link:http://www.4shared.com/office/IdfXPTmV/SHX4AP02UC.html

You will have to sign up to view the complete file. But it is free and safe to use.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX know
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience: Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized