Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized

I am looking for a 30" rangetop/oven with four burners and

I am looking for a 30" rangetop/oven with four burners and a built in grill. I have one now but its old and the oven portion no longer works. The grill and the burners are still fine but it was sold to me an an all in one unit so I'll need to purchase the whole thing. I've had no luck anywhere. perhaps it is disontinued or a special order item.... thank you. barbara nishek

Appliance Parts :

Hi my name isXXXXX have been an appliance repair tech since 1992. Let me do some research and i will be right back in a bit.

Appliance Parts :

I have check every brand of professional ranges and could not find anyone who is manufacturing a 30 inch with a grill and 4 burners. Everything from Dacor, Wolf, Viking, Thermador, bertazzoni, and many more.
I deal with alot of dealers and no one carries any.

However i did find a 5 burner by Frigidaire you can use the center as a griddle with an accessory.{keyword}&gclid=CPD024DpzLMCFQiqnQodWicATQ

That is not exactly what you wanted answered. But the answer is correct, no one makes currently the model you requested. But if you want a second opinion i will opt out. But please don't rate me bad service. If you do not like the answer i will opt out, at no charge to you.

If you feel the information is correct i will be greatfull for any rating 3 stars or more.
Thank you

JACUSTOMER-tild6bdg- :

the one I have now is a thermadore. Perhaps if I considered a two burner model with a grill? I have a great venting system. I could live without four burners, but I really like and use the grill. So is there anything in a two burner with a grill?

let me look into that one, be back in a bit, thank you!

Something like this?

Go to JennAir and use model JES9750CAS