Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

We have removed the oven temperature sensor from our Whirlpool

We have removed the oven temperature sensor from our Whirlpool oven, had it tested & it has to be replaced. Our problem is that the oven was closed without the new sensor being installed & now we have the E0 F3 code, the oven door is locked & we cannot get it open to replace the sensor. What do we do to get the oven door to unlock? We do NOT have the money to hire a professional, I hope you can help us.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get us the model number ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

RBS275PDQ14

okay this one is a pain unfortunately. theres no sequence to open this with the buttons. the only way to open this is by making a hook at the end of a coat hanger and fishing it down between the door and pulling the latch hook over to get the door open. the hook you need to pull from right to left. is difficult and I'm sorry for that.keep giggling the door while pulling it over. I wish i had a simple way sorry. hope this helps, thanks . Bryan