Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized

HI MY Samsung RS21DCNS is not cooling fridge and not freezing.Displa

HI XXXXX RS21DCNS is not cooling fridge and not freezing.
Display is working showing 21 and 20. Every 5 to 10 mins i can hear a clicking niose coming from the compressor/condenser? (black gas bottle shape) and the evaperator fan is running but it just doesnt seem to click in can you help?
Hi my name isXXXXX have been an appliance servicer since 1992.
Let me pull the manual up, be right back.
If the fan is working and the compressor is clicking every 5 to 10 minutes, then the compressor is at fault. The compressor has locked up. Part can be found here:,111066:67610,111070

This repair would have to have a technician or engineer to replace the part due to the gas in the system. You would need to call an authorized servicer for Samsung.
Sorry for the bad news on this.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.