Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a radiant stove, it stop working when power returned

I have a radiant stove, it stop working when power returned after the storm. Only the surface heating light comes on. It's a Whirlpool RF364PXYW2

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

do you have a volt meter ? None of the burners or the oven work correct ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have a volt meter. I checked the terminal connection at the back, and got 133v on each leg

okay can you go across the two outer legs on the range (black and red) and tell me if you get 220 volts ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No reading across the hot legs

okay, that means its a power problem in your home not the range unfortunately, you need to check the breaker or if you have fuses you may have a blown one, the reason you got 133 volts from the neutral to each of the legs is because you have the range plugged in. , you need to check your house at this point . most likely a bad breaker or a fuse is the issue. thanks and best wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm also getting zero across the main in the breaker box

okay, call you electric company, you have lost one leg into the house. hopefully they get out to you quick.