Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized
70080267

How do you replace buttons on SHU9955UC/14 dishwasher and put

How do you replace buttons on SHU9955UC/14 dishwasher and put door back together?hinge not going back on right with trim and U clip has fallen out.

Appliance Parts :

Hi my name isXXXXX have been an appliance servicer since 1992.
The best way other than copy and paste the text in the service manual on the issue you are having to access the components is for me to upload a service manual for you. I have uploaded the service manual here:
http://www.4shared.com/office/MFhHq8RA/SHU9955UC.html
Clicking the preview link will not open the complete file. You must download it. The site is free to use to gain access just sign up, the file was to large to upload it here. The pages in the service manual will explain in detail on replacing any parts you need or need to correct.

I hope this helps you!
All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.

Customer:

We are also having issue with the water filling up in the dishwasher bottom while not on and spilling over. So any advice you have for this as well would be greatly appreciated. Kind of what started project in first place. We were just going to replace switches while we were at it since all words are coming off, which led to door problem and lack of diagrams. Do you have any bettter diagrams of hinge area as well?

Appliance Parts :

But if the unit is not on and it is filling, I would change the main water valve.
page (4) of the new document i uploaded shows how to replace water valve
Part# XXXXX

http://www.4shared.com/office/ZiBiB3un/SHU9955UC_new.html

This is the only other document from Bosch on your model for hinge pictures.

Customer:

I liked this new manual better than first one, Thank you. Better pictures

Appliance Parts :

No problem missed the new one on the Bosch Tech site. That was the last one in the list.

Customer:

How long do I have on your expert advice? Since I will have to probably order parts?

Appliance Parts :

It is good for at least a week, you can update it,so it will not close out

Customer:

Thank you for advice on dishwasher. Got door back on for now using your diagrams, but will have to order hinge bushing and lever combination and water inlet valve, like you suggested as a possiblity for the water filling up in bottom of dishwasher while sitting between loads, after Thanksgiving holiday (we just have to watch dishwasher doesn't overfill on water. Dishwasher seems to clear itself properly if we don't clear display after a load is done and keep door closed all the way between washings. Can I still ask a question that much later on the subject or will I have to pay again? Any other suggestions for the water leaking in? You have given us the confidence to try to repair the dishwaher on our own now. We will let you know how it goes. How often do I need to update posting to keep it open?

You should be able to come back within a reasonably time frame and add any additional questions to this matter, Thank you!