Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized

I need information from service manual of a laundry machine

I need information from service manual of a laundry machine type MAYTAG, model MAH14PNAGW, serial 35398510WB. The display shows diagnostic information 1 05, 2 21, Instead of 6 00. Does it mean that failed the microcontroller or some machine’s sensor?

Could you help me?

Appliance Parts :

Hi my name isXXXXX have been an appliance servicer since 1992.
Let me pull the manual up, and i will be right back

Appliance Parts :

You would need to change the motor control assembly. Which you would need to change the kit which comes with the motor : 12002039. I do not have the service manual up or can supply. but my source is here for the complete service manual:

Hope this helps you
All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.

Rick! Do not have the Service Manual yet that I ordered at reccommended site.
Hope to get download issue after paying.

Did you choose the paper , or download. If you chose the download you should of got an email stating the attachment. Check your spam folder, also.