Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized
70080267

Maytag washer model #mah21pndww - washer program behaving

Maytag washer model #mah21pndww - washer program behaving erratic
Hi there, my name is XXXXX XXXXX i am hoping that i can help you with your problem. so what seems to be the problem that you are having?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Cycle 1 (whites), will fill and immediately dump after fill. Advances from 44 minutes to 36, fill again, then dump and returns to 42 minutes. While filling at 42 min will advance while filling.

Okay and do you have this problem every time wash?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes. Is there a program manual available. I have a key.

Sorry for the delay, let me look into that.

Are you getting an error when this problem starts?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No. It completes the cycle.

I have optioned out and have asked another tech to assist you who has more information with this problem, you will receive an email when they reply to you. please do not leave any ratings yet. thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My apologies for the late response I just got in from work. What is the additional information you require?

I have asked another tech to assist you. asap. you can log off for now and you will receive an email when you get a response, thank you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you. I'll wait for him to make contact.

You are welcome.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Have not heard from the Tech yet. Is there a problem and will a refund me forthcoming since I cannot get an answer.

Hi there, i am sorry that you have not received an answer yet. as long as you do not rate this question you will not have tp pay.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Still waiting for an answer . A programme manual would be adequate.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Michelle

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello Michelle,

I would be happy to wait another day. What would be ideal is if you could provide a programme manual.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. Hopefully they'll be able to also assist you with your manual request.

Thank you for your patience,
Michelle
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Welcome. Hopefully you'll have someone available tomorrow.

Hi my name isXXXXX have been an appliance servicer since 1992.
I think the problem you have would be in the motor control board. The computer is readjusting the cycle times due to the spin speed. I would change the motor control board. The serial number would determine the correct board for your model. I do not have any sources on the service manual for free. However did find one online but they want a fee :
http://www.servicemanuals.net/ServiceManual/MAYTAG/MAH21PNDWW/pos1/results.aspx

Hope this helps you,
Rating my response does not close this question. After you rate me you can continue to ask follow-up questions at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. If you need anything else, please just let me know at any time.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Rick,

Thanks for the reply - however, I changed the board earlier this year, it worked fine for a while and then recently I 've been having this problem.

The motor control could of failed again. Or you may have some bad connections on the board. Do you have the serial number?
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience: Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Rick,

Thanks for your assistance.

The problem still is not solved. I will purchase a new board and motor and advise. I also plan to purchase a service manual. By the way I am in the caribbean.

Regards

No problem, and good luck to you