Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.

I have a Kenmore 90 Plus Series that will drain the water out

I have a Kenmore 90 Plus Series that will drain the water out but will not spin. What do I look for on this machine? Thanks Chris
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Do you happen to have the model number of the washer? Does it agitate and is there any weird noises when it tries to spin?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the model # XXXXX XXXXX . Yes there is a weird sound coming from the bottom end. looked at the at the bottom where the motor and trany join toghter. there is a plastic piece with a rubber bushing that dose not look right

First sorry about the delay as I was putting my 3 year old to bed. Okay, that is what I thought. You have a bad motor coupling and it does exactly what you said it does. I am sending you a link to a video to show you how to replace the coupling. Just copy and paste it to your browser. I am here for further assistance and thank you for your time and patience, Randy.