Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

my kenmore elite trio refrigerators front display panel is

my kenmore elite trio refrigerators front display panel is cycling through all the settings and now the ice is completely melted and fris is getting hot - is there some kind of reset or something

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get us the model number so we can better assist you ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

795.77542600

okay great. when you say this is cycling through all the settings do you mean the control in the dispenser is going crazy? thats where the cold control buttons are correct ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes that whats happening

okay. since this is getting warm and not running at all the problem is the main control board.this is located in the back of the refrigerator and is number 501A on this diagram. you need to order and replace it. heres a link to the part. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/6871JB1423N/1460997?modelNumber=795.77542600