MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

The washer will not rinse and spin out. When it stalls, the

The washer will not rinse and spin out. When it stalls, the display shows one green light in the middle of the wash cycle, and one orange light in the rinse/spin cycle. This occurs whether I start the machine at the beginning of a cycle, or advance it to begin at the rinse/spin portion of the cycle. It is currently stalled with water in the drum.
I have tried starting the washer using different cycles and settings. I have unplugged the machine and waited between attempts.
The drain pump is the first thing to check. Look under the machine and take out the pump- it simply twists out by moving the plastic tab that keeps it from untwisting. See if anything was caught up in there. If the pump shows any signs of corrosion then get a new one. Any water in the washer will of course come out, so be ready as needed.