Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

kenmore self clean stove. Display shows 1200 and PF. All burners

Customer Question

kenmore self clean stove. Display shows 1200 and PF. All burners work along with the lights. How do you reset the oven?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

PF just means "power failure", but there shouldn't be a 1200 showing. Pressing any button should reset the error but if that isn't working, it means that your display control board is shorted and the display board itself will need to be ordered adn replaced to fix the issue.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 3 years ago.
I'm not sure why you gave me an unwarranted bad rating since I can not control the problem that your appliance gets, but I do not receive credit for helping you if you do not choose one of the top 3 ratings, so is there anything else I can help you with today to possibly improve your rating?