Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

my kenmore (model #362.75990000) oven natural gas stovetop

my kenmore (model #362.75990000) oven natural gas stovetop works fine; the oven and broiler do not light up
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

It sounds like your oven igniter below the floor inside your oven is just starting to fail and needs to be ordered and replaced. Oven igniters last about 6-8 years under normal use before they tend to start failing. They need to draw at least 3.2 amps or else they won't open the gas valve correctly and it will either crack the valve open, or open and shut the valve several times when it should just be holding open. It doesn't matter if the igniter is glowing or not; just because it glows doesn't mean the igniter is drawing enough power to open the safety valve. The igniter is only about a $50 part and you can replace it yourself if you want to remove the racks inside the oven and then remove the floor to access it. Otherwise it will cost about $150-175 to call someone and replace it for you. Below is a link to the igniter you'd need to order and replace for your model number.

CLICK HERE for igniter

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.
I see this question is still open and you haven't rated me, is there anything else I can help you with today?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it worked! thanx

awesome, I'm glad you got everything working again.