Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Hello. I have a whirlpool range Super Capcity 465. I am getting

Hello. I have a whirlpool range Super Capcity 465. I am getting an error code of F5, E6. Can that be fixed
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Is your door locked shut at this time by chance? Or is your door open and you can shut it by chance?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

NO

OK well this error is a fault with your door latch assembly. I think that the door is opened but the latch is in the locked position. Try to open the door and wiggle the latch hook in case it's just getting stuck. Then unplug or turn the circuit breaker off to the oven for 60 seconds to see if the latch and electronics will reset. If that doesn't work, then you'll need to order and replace the door latch assembly because it has failed and isn't giving the correct signal to the oven control board which is why you're getting the error code.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

THE LATCH SEEMS TO MOVE FREELY, I CAN RESET IT WHEN IT BEEPS, BUT IT SEEMS TO SIGNAL WHEN I USE THE OVEN MORE FREQUENTLY

OK so that means that the heat is likely causing one of the switches on the latch to open up or close when it heats up. You'd want to replace the latch assembly to fix this issue.