Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

After cooking some rolls this morning in our oven, the range

After cooking some rolls this morning in our oven, the range displayed an F1 code. We have our installation book, but there is not a list of error codes. It's an older model AKDH5.
Thank you.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good morning, Unfortunately thats a bad error , the F-1 error means the ERC (electronic range control ) has failed. theres more to the model number can you get us the rest ? I cant pull this up to see whether the control is still available. thanks , Bryan

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The other number I have is 36-309111-02-0. Hopefully that's the right one. Thank you.

okay ,heres the problem. the model is not comming up and from what I have seen the parts are no longer available (to old) I cant even pull up any parts for this so they are discontinued unfortunately. sorry for the bad news. if the electronic control was still available it would come up in my database. You would be wasting Money if you called for service on this because the parts are unavailable. I would replace the range at this point. thanks and best wishes, Bryan