John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have amodel BL 430 vending machine which is not delivering

Customer Question

I have amodel BL 430 vending machine which is not delivering products from 1 complete row what can I do to fix it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 4 years ago.

Hi

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your vending machine, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Gina~Moderator
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I do not mind waiting as I know not everybody works on vending machine
Hi Shane:

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Best,

Gina
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find another expert to assist you. Would you like me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for me to close your question at this time?

Thank you for your patience,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Well dose this mean I get my money back
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This seams to be a wast of time Deutsche Wurlitzer Gmgh seam to have a lot to answer for if they can not back up the machines they sel I have 4 juke box,s and vending machines and I am very disappionted. Shane