Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

Your Message: Im looking for an inner glass replacement for

Your Message:
I'm looking for an inner glass replacement for a Jenn-Air wall oven, model WW30430P. Oven door part number is XXXXX The original glass replacement part was #71002801, but production discontinued. Is there an alternative available? Appreciate your assistance.

Hi, my name is Chas, I am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

.

.

Do you have the exact measurements that you need for the glass?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello Chas, while the glass remains installed in the oven door, it seems to been approximately 11.5"H x 19'H.

I have found 2 that would be close, I looked up your part number and it appeared only to be 11 inches X 18 inches.

These 2 part numbers are what I found.

.

486968

Inner Door Glass 486968 Main Product View

.

Y0317019

.

Oven Door Glass Y0317019        Main Product View

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

11"H might work, but it's definitely over 19"W

Here is a picture of your original

.

Inner Door Glass 71002801        Main Product View

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

We're talking inner glass...correct? When you open the oven door, the viewing area is 18"Wx10.5"H, which is why it would need to be larger for installation underneath the opening framework.

In my last post the picture that is shown is the part number you cannot get anymore.

.

.

in the mean time I found the replacement number for your unit per the sears website. it is part number 74009648 this replaces the part that you need. You can order the parts you need from the following places, www.apwagner.com, www.repairclinic.com, www.searspartsdirect.com, or www.partstore.com, all of these places offer easy returns and reasonable prices for their items.

.

.

Inner Door Glass 74009648        Main Product View

.

it is item 14 in the diagram below

.

.

.

Also if you want the glass already installed in the frames and ready to go the part number is XXXXX .

.

Window Assembly 5700M868-60 Main Product View

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.

.

.

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please review this link, this is the grid for the original part, which definitely reflects the dimensions I had originally provided. After your review of the site and information, please let me know if you know of a replacement which accommodates the original grid. If not, we can call it a day.

http://www.appliancepartspros.com/whirlpool-glass-inner-71002801-ap4090168.html

I see it says that it is not available. However the Sears Website www.searspartsdirect.com says that the number changed and gives this, If you go to the link listed in blue and put your model number in, it will show the number has changed on this.. Also the part numbers I gave are in stock. If you order it from repair clinic they have a unconditional return policy for 365 days from date of purchase.

.

.

.