MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

FRIGIDARE STOVE TOP ERROR ON DISPLAY IS EEEE 55 MODEL EW30CC55GS2

FRIGIDARE STOVE TOP ERROR ON DISPLAY IS EEEE 55 MODEL EW30CC55GS2 I HAVE CHANGED PARTS XXXXXXXXX WIRE HARNESS XXXXXXXXX RELAY BOARD AND XXXXXXXXX INDUCTION BOARD
The code indicates an open temp sensor on the RF burner, so why you replaced all those parts is beyond me. You said nothing about testing the sensor so I assume you did not. Sensor should be about 1000 ohms. If the sensor measures good then the induction board for the RF burner would need replacing. I do not know which board you replaced because the part# XXXXX blacked out by the JA site as it assumed it was a phone#.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

OK SO DO YOU HAVE A LOCATION AND PART NUMBER AND ALSO MAY I ASK WHEN YOU THAT ERROR CODE I LOOKED IN MANAUL AND DID NOT SEE IT THANK YOU

BOARDS CHANGED RELAY BOARD /WIRE HARNESS/ SURFACE ELEMENT BOARD

The sensor is in the induction element to sense the temperature. You found part#s for all those other parts, so that should not be an issue here. The service manual on Frigidaire's site shows the code. That site is for techs only.