rob clement
rob clement, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 years experiance working on all major brands of appliances
15347769

My Fisher & Paykel washing machine (about 5 or 6 years old

My Fisher & Paykel washing machine (about 5 or 6 years old I think) recently started leaking a little out of the bottom, but I never caught it in the act. Then it would stop without the tub draining or spinning. Now it won't turn on at all. What's the deal?

rob clement :

Hi,my name is XXXXX XXXXX i will be helping you today.Your most likely cause is the pump was leaking and may have burnt the control out.What is your model number please?It is on the console top left side.Pull the washer out and tilt it back.Look at the pump around the fan blades for signs of rust.Please keep in mind,I am not there and need your input to correctly diagnose your problem.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks. I went ahead and called a local repair guy who will come by this afternoon. Your input is very helpful, I'll understand better whatever he tells me is the problem.

Thanks,If you need further info just ask me
Hi,just following up on you fisher paykle washer problem and to see if you needed any additional help?