Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My whirlpool dishwaher is will not start up. Everytime I push

My whirlpool dishwaher is will not start up. Everytime I push any of the bottons the light for the lock button flashes three times. What does that mean?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

try pressing and holding the lock button in for 5 seconds, this should unlock the control.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thats funny. I tried that before and it didn't work. We lost power last week and that must have reset something. Now it is working!

Easiest $30 you ever made

Thank you.

your welcome Eric, I know it seems like an easy 30 dollars but I don't get all of that only a portion of that , and I don't get any of it unless you rate me 3 or above, I'm just glad it worked. please choose 3 or above in the rating system. and have a great Sunday , thanks. Bryan