MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

I have a model WFMC 3200UC /01 Washer. The door boot seal needs

I have a model WFMC 3200UC /01 Washer. The door boot seal needs to be replaced. I ordered the seal from Repair Clinic and requested installation instructions to come with the parts. I received the parts alright, no instructions. I called them for information, they were no help. Where can I get the instructions to replace the plastic door insert and the door seal? Are there step by step instructions available? Thank you
Gunther Graber
To do this is quite easy. Remove the control panel by popping off the round screw covers and removing the screws. Take the door off the hinge then remove the hinge. Unscrew the lock assembly. Remove the retainer that holds the gasket to the front and pull the gasket off of it. You can now remove the plastic front and the retainer that holds the gasket to the tub. Put the new gasket on and the rest is self-explanatory since you just took it apart.