Randy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25 years of overall experience: Owner and technician of own appliance repair business.

I have a splendide washer dryer combo and the lock nut on

I have a splendide washer dryer combo and the lock nut on the drum no longer holds. I have tried to find one but have not been succesful co,uld you please helo
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to assist you. Okay, do you happen to have the model number of the washer so I can better assist you?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The model number is XXXXX we woulld like to know where we can purchase the locking nut that holds the fly wheel unto the drum

Okay, so you are looking for the nut that holds the belt wheel on to the back of the drum correct?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes we are

Okay, I have looked all over and even used a cross reference machine and your part is no longer available. I am sending you a link to a parts list book and your model starts on page 47. Just copy and paste the link to your browser and you can pull up the manual. Now I recommend you take the nut to a local home improvement store and see if you can get a nut. Also, look at an automotive parts store and let them know it is for a pulley. Sorry about the bad news and I wish I could have given you exactly what you needed. Thank you for your time and patience, Randy.